The Holiday Challenge 2020 is an event for participants to row, ski or ride 100k or 200k meters between American Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and help raise money for one of four great charities.
- Row, ski and/or ride 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 26 to 11:59 p.m. December 24.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal. Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- Support great causes with your meters! Read about this year’s charities below.
- This is an individual challenge. Teams are not used for this challenge.
- The Kids’ Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: 11:59 pm GMT (6:59 pm ET), January 4th.
If you are interested in it, please find the Holiday Challenge 2020 official website as follows: