BikeErg World Sprints (6 – 10 July) Coming Up Soon
The BikeErg World Sprints are a virtual indoor cycling championships modeled after the successful SkiErg World Sprints.
When and Where
The BikeErg World Sprints takes place between July 6-10, 2022. This is a virtual race that can take place anywhere in the world, all you need is a BikeErg!
- Complete a single workout of exactly 4000 meters on the Concept2 BikeErg at your club, gym, school or home July 6-10, 2022.
- Workouts MUST be set up as a single distance 4000m workout (On a PM5: Select Workout > New Workout > Single Distance > set distance to 4000m). Interval workouts, even with zero rest, will not be accepted.
- If asked to verify the calibration you MUST do so.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- Events should send their results by email to email@example.com using the result form below. Results must be emailed by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Due to the time required to compile and check race results, final results should be ready by 12 pm GMT on July 12, 2022.
Need some help preparing? Check out our training plan:
If you are interested in it, please find the official website as follows:
Last Call for Asian Continental Qualifier Event For 2021 World Rowing Virtual Indoor Championships (Admission Deadline: January 14)
The 2021 World Rowing Indoor Championships (WRICH), presented by Concept2, is to be held virtually. The 2021 WRICH Qualification will include two pathways for competitors to earn a place in the WRICH Finals: an Open Qualification pathway and a Continental Qualification pathway.
The Asian Continental Qualifier for 2021 WRICH will also be held virtually, and take place on Sunday, 24 January 2021. Entries are open until Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 23:59:59 HKT (UTC+8).
If you are interested in it, please find the official website as follows: http://www.rowing.org.hk/competition/2021acq/
Concept2 Holiday Challenge 2020 (November 26–December 24)
The Holiday Challenge 2020 is an event for participants to row, ski or ride 100k or 200k meters between American Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and help raise money for one of four great charities.
- Row, ski and/or ride 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 26 to 11:59 p.m. December 24.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal. Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- Support great causes with your meters! Read about this year’s charities below.
- This is an individual challenge. Teams are not used for this challenge.
- The Kids’ Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: 11:59 pm GMT (6:59 pm ET), January 4th.
If you are interested in it, please find the Holiday Challenge 2020 official website as follows: