The BikeErg World Sprints are a virtual indoor cycling championships modeled after the successful SkiErg World Sprints.
When and Where
The BikeErg World Sprints takes place between July 6-10, 2022. This is a virtual race that can take place anywhere in the world, all you need is a BikeErg!
- Complete a single workout of exactly 4000 meters on the Concept2 BikeErg at your club, gym, school or home July 6-10, 2022.
- Workouts MUST be set up as a single distance 4000m workout (On a PM5: Select Workout > New Workout > Single Distance > set distance to 4000m). Interval workouts, even with zero rest, will not be accepted.
- If asked to verify the calibration you MUST do so.
- Individuals should enter their time in their Concept2 Online Logbook by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
- Events should send their results by email to email@example.com using the result form below. Results must be emailed by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Late submissions cannot be accepted. All results MUST be submitted by July 11 21:00 GMT (17:00 ET).
Due to the time required to compile and check race results, final results should be ready by 12 pm GMT on July 12, 2022.
Need some help preparing? Check out our training plan:
If you are interested in it, please find the official website as follows: