The Holiday Challenge 2020 is an event for participants to row, ski or ride 100k or 200k meters between American Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and help raise money for one of four great charities.
- Row, ski and/or ride 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 26 to 11:59 p.m. December 24.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal. Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- Support great causes with your meters! Read about this year’s charities below.
- This is an individual challenge. Teams are not used for this challenge.
- The Kids’ Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: 11:59 pm GMT (6:59 pm ET), January 4th.
If you are interested in it, please find the Holiday Challenge 2020 official website as follows:
The Fall Team Challenge (FTC), runs every year from September 15–October 15. The Fall Team Challenge is a challenge where team members each individually try to reach either 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters between September 15 and October 15. Meters may be accumulated on a RowErg, SkiErg, BikeErg or a combination of the three. There are free certificates of completion and prizes for purchase (available from our third party vendor). To either start or join a team, visit the Teams page of your logbook. If you’re a member of a team, make sure you confirm your participation in the challenge.
If you are interested in it, please find the FTC Standings from their official website as follows:
The Hong Kong Rowing Indoor Championships is the HKCRA’s biggest Annual Indoor rowing event. It is the second year for Rowsport Asia Ltd. to be the title sponsor of the event.
There are a large number of participants from different sectors and ages including Universities, Secondary schools, Primary schools, affiliated clubs, business organizations, disciplined services and the general public. The event is suitable for all ages to participate. It not only includes individual and team competitions but also a charity relay race.
Hong Kong Universities Indoor Rowing Championships (HKUIRC) 2018 is underway! First station at HKU has been held successfully.
6 more stations to go. Come to support your team!
- Jan 22: HKU
- Feb 7: LU
- Feb 14: CityU
- Feb 27: HKBU
- Mar 6: PolyU
- Mar 23: HKUST
- Apr 10: CUHK
HONG KONG UNIVERSITIES INDOOR ROWING CHAMPIONSHIPS