Due to continued increases in product and logistics costs, we are planning a price increase to the majority of Concept2 Erg and Oar products effective from 3rd October 2022. The new price will be available soon for orders after 3rd October 2022.
The increase will help us to provide the very best products and services to you.
Don’t miss the chance to purchase the ergo and oar products before price increase.
Take action now! Stay safe and healthy!
The 2021 World Rowing Indoor Championships (WRICH), presented by Concept2, is to be held virtually. The 2021 WRICH Qualification will include two pathways for competitors to earn a place in the WRICH Finals: an Open Qualification pathway and a Continental Qualification pathway.
The Asian Continental Qualifier for 2021 WRICH will also be held virtually, and take place on Sunday, 24 January 2021. Entries are open until Thursday, 14 January 2021 at 23:59:59 HKT (UTC+8).
If you are interested in it, please find the official website as follows: http://www.rowing.org.hk/competition/2021acq/
The Holiday Challenge 2020 is an event for participants to row, ski or ride 100k or 200k meters between American Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve and help raise money for one of four great charities.
- Row, ski and/or ride 100,000 meters or 200,000 meters from November 26 to 11:59 p.m. December 24.
- Indoor rower, SkiErg and BikeErg meters only (no on water/on snow meters please). You can combine meters from each machine to reach the challenge goal. Note: BikeErg meters are counted as half when applied to the challenge.
- Support great causes with your meters! Read about this year’s charities below.
- This is an individual challenge. Teams are not used for this challenge.
- The Kids’ Holiday Challenge allows kids (aged 16 and under) to participate at 50,000 meters.
- Adaptive athletes can choose to participate at the 50k, 100k, or 200k levels.
- Deadline for entering meters: 11:59 pm GMT (6:59 pm ET), January 4th.
If you are interested in it, please find the Holiday Challenge 2020 official website as follows:
The 10th Annual SkiErg World Sprints will be held November 8–11, 2018 by Concept2 Inc. That’s four days, so we expect we will have more participation than ever!
This 1000-meter virtual race allows you to see how you stack up with others of your age and gender around the world. Whether you use the SkiErg for general fitness, cross-training, CrossFit, or to train for competitive Nordic skiing, this event is a great training goal and gives you a chance to put down a personal best for the 1k distance.
How it works: Race 1000 meters on the SkiErg at your club, school or home, November 8–11, 2018. Post your time to the Concept2 logbook by 5 p.m. ET Monday, November 12, 2018. The winners of each age group will receive a special prize; prizes will also be awarded for the top three times in each age group and for the top men and women in three adaptive categories: seated, standing and visually impaired.
View the current World Records and last year’s results and get ready to race!
Official Poster created by Concept2: SkiErg World Sprints 2018 poster